4everfriends.forumvi.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BỘ GÕ TIẾNG VIỆT ONLINE
Right click to open new tab

Good laugh

Go down

Good laugh Empty Good laugh

Post by chandoi 14th September 2019, 9:39 am

An airplane was about to crash; there were 5 passengers on board, but only 4 parachutes.
The first passenger said, "I am President Obama and I am the chosen one. The world needs me, I can't afford to die." So he took the first parachute and jumped.
The second passenger, Julia Gillard, said, "I was the prime Minister of Australia and I am the smartest woman in Australian history, so Australia's people don't want me to perish." She took the second parachute and jumped out of the plane.
The third passenger, Hillary Clinton, said, "I was the U.S. Secretary of State, and I had to endure sniper fire in Bosnia, so that makes me a war hero. I just cannot die!" So she grabbed the third parachute and jumped.
The fourth passenger, President Donald J. Trump, said to the 5th passenger, a 10 year old schoolboy, "I have lived a full life, and served my country the best that I could. I will sacrifice my life and let you have the last parachute."
The little boy replied, "That's okay, Mr. President. There's still one parachute left for you. Either 'the chosen one' or 'the war hero' took my backpack."

ST
chandoi
chandoi

Đến từ : Thành Phố Buồn, USA

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum