4everfriends.forumvi.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BỘ GÕ TIẾNG VIỆT ONLINE
Right click to open new tab

Những người đứng sau sự bạo động 2020

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Những người đứng sau sự bạo động 2020 Empty Những người đứng sau sự bạo động 2020

Post by CoutCali 31st May 2020, 2:50 pm

[size=46]Obama On George Floyd's Death And The 'Maddening' Normalcy Of Racism[/size]

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Flipboard
  • Email

[size=16]May 29, 20201:17 PM ET
Những người đứng sau sự bạo động 2020 Mmorgan_200311_7943-crop_sq-42341590906a10273a7a4d055f079cad3e0add7b-s100-c85
[size=16]DANA FARRINGTON
[/size][/size]
Những người đứng sau sự bạo động 2020 Gettyimages-1135360706_wide-bc53d8ccd1fc6f2419fe1fdfde552c669aa696e9-s800-c85

[size=16]Former President Barack Obama, pictured at a town hall in Berlin in April 2019, has released a statement on the death of George Floyd, who died in police custody in Minnesota.

John MacDougall/AFP via Getty Images

Former President Barack Obama says he shares the "anguish" that many feel about George Floyd, a black man who died in police custody in Minnesota.
Floyd's death has sparked days of protests in Minneapolis. President Trump blamed the unrest on "thugs" in a tweet that was later hidden by Twitter for "glorifying violence."
Read Obama's =68.ARCc71FRnlDIi4IrzlYVf8DK8K5pLYDfYIJQV9VEzJl-JhjBYyrw1wUiaF23j8VQV2tl93FmeYSUdlk9SCXu4oOSub1mfquZ8Slz1dCYNL8UPNgfmPHYyBUhlyM0K0C-fxYVuj_dt08YIKP4L-sYH51DeBDIhhO4UXvTzHQtF--AizoXiFYw_Azh1x2fYv4kaO3IvoIecwN67GgZo9z4bXXgjijqCot_pgHq8bEFsU12JG0TrW03c-bDu0dlLMbCIinqtnDUE4VxuX53p989vamXYA8m6V7EfeLQpYkbMJGqoxEt8YcTtuCpfVKsjc8WpFCEN9d4ENTiPFE07IHCNjV_srM&__tn__=-R]full statement below, including a reference to a viral video of a song by Keedron Bryant, who pleads, "I just want to live, God protect me."
[/size]

[size]
I want to share parts of the conversations I've had with friends over the past couple days about the footage of George Floyd dying face down on the street under the knee of a police officer in Minnesota.
The first is an email from a middle-aged African American businessman.
"Dude I gotta tell you the George Floyd incident in Minnesota hurt. I cried when I saw that video. It broke me down. The 'knee on the neck' is a metaphor for how the system so cavalierly holds black folks down, ignoring the cries for help. People don't care. Truly tragic."

[size=34]Sign Up For The NPR Politics Newsletter

From the White House to your home — political news and analysis that matter, sent weekly.

E-mail address

[/size][/size]
SUBSCRIBE
[size][size]

By subscribing, you agree to NPR's terms of use and privacy policy. NPR may share your name and email address with your NPR station. See Details. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.
[/size]

Another friend of mine used the powerful song that went viral from 12-year-old Keedron Bryant to describe the frustrations he was feeling.
The circumstances of my friend and Keedron may be different, but their anguish is the same. It's shared by me and millions of others.

It's natural to wish for life "to just get back to normal" as a pandemic and economic crisis upend everything around us. But we have to remember that for millions of Americans, being treated differently on account of race is tragically, painfully, maddeningly "normal" — whether it's while dealing with the health care system, or interacting with the criminal justice system, or jogging down the street, or just watching birds in a park.
This shouldn't be "normal" in 2020 America. It can't be "normal." If we want our children to grow up in a nation that lives up to its highest ideals, we can and must be better.
It will fall mainly on the officials of Minnesota to ensure that the circumstances surrounding George Floyd's death are investigated thoroughly and that justice is ultimately done. But it falls on all of us, regardless of our race or station — including the majority of men and women in law enforcement who take pride in doing their tough job the right way, every day — to work together to create a "new normal" in which the legacy of bigotry and unequal treatment no longer infects our institutions or our hearts.[/size]

CoutCali

Back to top Go down

Những người đứng sau sự bạo động 2020 Empty Re: Những người đứng sau sự bạo động 2020

Post by CoutCali 31st May 2020, 2:51 pm

Joe Biden

CoutCali

Back to top Go down

Những người đứng sau sự bạo động 2020 Empty Re: Những người đứng sau sự bạo động 2020

Post by CoutCali 31st May 2020, 2:54 pm

[size=54]Chicago mayor drops 'coded' f-bomb blasting Trump's controversial tweet on George Floyd protests
BY BROOKE SEIPEL - 05/29/20 08:55 PM EDT 1,400[/size]
[size=30]18,651

[/size]

[size=18]Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot (D) on Friday torched President Trump's controversial tweet about protests after the death of George Floyd, sharing a "coded" message: "It starts with 'f' and ends with 'you.'"
Lightfoot made the comment at a press briefing Friday, during which she condemned the death of Floyd and the actions by police as seen in a video of his arrest.
"It's impossible for me as a black woman who has been the target of blatant racism over the course of my life not to take the killing of George Floyd personally. Watching that poor man beg for his life and for the ability to breathe and then watching the life leave him there in the streets I felt angry, I feel sickened and a range of other emotions all at once," Lightfoot said at a moving press briefing Friday.

"Being black in America shouldn't be a death sentence," she said. 

She went on to specifically denounce Trump over a tweet sent early Friday morning that condemned demonstrators in Minneapolis, warning that he would send National Guard troops to the city and that “when the looting starts, the shooting starts.”
"Let me say one other thing. Donald Trump's comment last night was profoundly dangerous. And we must stand in firm solidarity and say this is totally unacceptable no matter who is the speaker," Lightfoot said.

"His goal is to polarize and destabilize local government and to inflame racists' urges. And we can absolutely not let him prevail. And I will code what I really want to say to Donald Trump, it's two words, it begins with 'f' and it ends with 'you,'" she added.
Trump had tweeted calling demonstrators "thugs" who were "dishonoring the memory of George Floyd."
Many quickly condemned his comments, suggesting Trump was inciting violence against the protesters. Trump sought to clarify the comments later Friday afternoon, but mostly stood by his argument on "looting" and "shooting."
“Looting leads to shooting, and that’s why a man was shot and killed in Minneapolis on Wednesday night — or look at what just happened in Louisville with 7 people shot. I don’t want this to happen, and that’s what the expression put out last night means,” Trump tweeted Friday afternoon, shortly before a scheduled press conference in the White House Rose Garden.
“It was spoken as a fact, not as a statement. It’s very simple, nobody should have any problem with this other than the haters, and those looking to cause trouble on social media,” the president continued. “Honor the memory of George Floyd!”
[/size]

His comments follow massive protests that have erupted across the country this week as people express their outrage over Floyd's death and police brutality. In Minneapolis, protests have led to arrests and have included some protesters storming stores and fires breaking out. 
Video was released earlier this week of a Minneapolis police officer pinning an unarmed Floyd, 46, to the ground and pressing his knee into his neck. Floyd could be heard saying, “I can’t breathe” as the officer continued to press down on his neck. After several minutes, his body went limp and he was pronounced dead 90 minutes later.
The officer who pinned the man to the ground, Derek Chauvin, was charged with third-degree murder and manslaughter on Friday.

CoutCali

Back to top Go down

Post by CoutCali 31st May 2020, 3:02 pm

Tui đồng cảm với biểu tình đòi công đạo nhưng tui không đồng cảm với bạo lực, cướp bóc

CoutCali

Back to top Go down

Post by CoutCali 31st May 2020, 3:03 pm

[size=37]Rioters torch banks, loot stores in La Mesa after protest turns violent[/size]

LOCAL

by: FOX 5 Digital TeamCity News Service
Posted: May 30, 2020 / 11:12 PM PDT Updated: May 31, 2020 / 12:13 PM PDT

Warning: Video contains coarse language
LA MESA, Calif. — Rioting, arson and looting broke out in La Mesa late Saturday night after a peaceful demonstration protesting police violence against black Americans degenerated into violence.
Video showed dozens of people, many of them wearing masks, running in and out of stores in a shopping plaza on University Avenue. Looters were seen leaving Vons with items from fans to alcohol bottles as an alarm sounded. Graffiti covered nearby walls. Others smashed the windows of Play It Again Sports, where looters ran out with dumbbells and baseball bats. At Sally Beauty, a cash register was repeatedly smashed as people left with hands full of products.
Những người đứng sau sự bạo động 2020 La-Mesa-Riot-police[size=11]Police in riot gear walk down a street in downtown La Mesa past a burning car. (Video: OnScene TV)

Further east, SkyFOX video captured looters leaving a Walmart at Grossmont Center.
A Chase bank and a nearby Union Bank were burned to the ground, the San Diego Union-Tribune reported. La Mesa officials declared a curfew from 1:30 a.m. Sunday until 7 a.m., and Mayor Mark Arapostathis has asked for state aid, the newspaper reported.
Những người đứng sau sự bạo động 2020 Sallys-lootingLooters broke into Sally Beauty and stole cosmetics and other products. (Video: OnScene TV)

In San Diego, police swarmed the Mission Valley area, blocking entrances to malls and shopping centers from potential looters.
About 2:30 p.m., a crowd initially took over the La Mesa Police Department parking lot to protest an officer who detained a man at the Grossmont Transit Center Wednesday. The man was arrested on suspicion of assaulting an officer and the encounter was videotaped and appeared on social media.
Những người đứng sau sự bạo động 2020 Play-It-Again-vandalismTwo young men smash windows at Play It Again Sports using baseball bats they took from the store. (Video: OnScene TV)

The protesters chanted “Black lives matter” and carried signs such as “no justice, no peace,” as they marched down University Avenue.

An estimated 1,000 protesters blocked Interstate 8 in both directions Saturday to demonstrate against a police officer who detained a black man earlier this week.
At first, the group was stopped when they tried to get on I-8 at the Baltimore Drive entrance by California Highway Patrol officers. But soon after, the protesters broke through the CHP line and continued marching eastbound on the freeway.
The CHP then halted traffic on I-8 eastbound and when protesters began marching on the westbound side, traffic was then halted on that side of the freeway.
About 4:30 p.m., CHP officers wearing face shields stood in a line across the freeway and squared off with protesters, some wearing face shields. A protester with a bullhorn appeared to be asking the crowd to back away from the officers, which they did. The protesters then left one side of the freeway and climbed over the center divider to get on the other side.
The following closures are in place due to police activity:  EB I-8 at Lake Murray; WB I-8 at Jackson; and the NB/SB SR-125 connectors to WB I-8.
Saturday’s protest follows a Memorial Day incident in Minneapolis when a police officer, Derek Chauvin, was videotaped pinning George Floyd to the ground with his knee on his neck, which eventually led to Floyd’s death. Chauvin was arrested and charged with third-degree murder and manslaughter on Friday.
Outrage over Floyd’s death built across the country, and many protests have turned into rioting.
La Mesa officials said they are launching an outside investigation into the Wednesday incident.[/size]

CoutCali

Back to top Go down

Post by CoutCali 31st May 2020, 3:06 pm

không copy được video, click vô link để coi nha 
https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/video/4571141-oakland-san-jose-protests-over-george-floyd-killing-turn-violent/

[size=42]Oakland, San Jose Protests Over George Floyd Killing Turn Violent[/size]

Program: KPIX 5 News EveningCategories: NewsCrimeLocal NewsKPIXTV

Team coverage from Da Lin and Andrea Nakano in Oakland and Maria Medina in San Jose on a wild night of protest and rioting. (5-29-20)

CoutCali

Back to top Go down

Post by CoutCali 31st May 2020, 3:12 pm

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/its-time-for-us-to-show-up-ilhan-omar-fundraises-off-of-minnesota-riots

[size=40]'It's time for us to show up': Ilhan Omar fundraises off of Minnesota riots
by Kerry Picket
 | May 30, 2020 01:00 PM

[/size]

• [url=https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?url=https://washex.am/2ZNXDad&text=%27It%27s time for us to show up%27%3A Ilhan Omar fundraises off of Minnesota riots][/url]
  • [url=https://www.linkedin.com/shareArticle?url=https://washex.am/2ZNXDad&mini=true&title=%27It%27s time for us to show up%27%3A Ilhan Omar fundraises off of Minnesota][/url]

Print this article

Những người đứng sau sự bạo động 2020 1_th

SUBMIT

Những người đứng sau sự bạo động 2020 F39b78b2e42d__free-tote_1170x175-final-2
Democratic Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar used the riots in her Minnesota district to call for political donations through an online Democratic nonprofit campaign fundraising arm.

“Organizers in Minnesota are putting their lives on the line for justice," Omar tweeted Friday. "It’s time for us to show up for them. Join @AyannaPressley, @AOC, @RashidaTlaib, and me.” Below the statement was a graphic reading, "Stand up for Racial Justice," which linked to an ActBlue.com donation page.

“In pivotal moments like this, we must uplift the people and organizations on the ground doing the critical work to rebuild our communities, like Black Visions Collective and Reclaim the Block,” the ActBlue page states. “Ilhan Omar, Ayanna Pressley, Rashida Tlaib, and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez are coming together to raise $50,000 for these organizations. Join them in demanding racial justice by donating whatever you can.”
ActBlue is a nonprofit organization that raises funds exclusively for “Democratic candidates and up and down the ballot, progressive organizations, and nonprofits. Our tools make it possible for anyone to build a grassroots campaign or movement and give donors an easy and secure way to support their favorite candidates and causes."

CoutCali

Back to top Go down

Post by MuaThuDuoiMua 31st May 2020, 3:45 pm

Mấy thẳng đen thừa cơ hội là đi đập phá, cướp bóc cửa tiệm của người ta, đốt cháy thành phố gây thiệt hại mất an ninh cho xã hội ... tụi này cần cho nó qua bắc hàn hay Siberia cho nếm mùi cộng sản  bua
MuaThuDuoiMua
MuaThuDuoiMua

Back to top Go down

Post by CoutCali 31st May 2020, 4:00 pm

CoutCali

Back to top Go down

Post by CoutCali 31st May 2020, 4:03 pm

Cướp bóc vậy đó mà có 1 đám "lừa" nhào ra binh vực .... có cả người VN đứng ra quyên tiền giúp cho tụi cướp này nè

https://twitter.com/derechizar/status/1267122490918215680?s=20

CoutCali

Back to top Go down

Post by MuaThuDuoiMua 31st May 2020, 9:46 pm

Thì tụi Xì theo đóm ăn tàn ... còn đám "lừa" VN bày đặt quyên tiền cho tụi nó chắc cũng xà xẻo 1 mớ chứ tốt lành gì ? Khi nào tụi nó đi đập phá, cướp bóc mấy tiệm VN thì ngồi đó mà khóc rồi đi kêu police ...
MuaThuDuoiMua
MuaThuDuoiMua

Back to top Go down

Post by CoutCali 1st June 2020, 12:29 am

[size=42]Report: Chiara de Blasio, NYC Mayor’s Daughter, Arrested at Riot[/size]

OPINION | This article contains commentary that reflects the author's opinion.

By
 David Rufful
 -

May 31, 2020

Những người đứng sau sự bạo động 2020 Screen-Shot-2020-05-31-at-6.31.46-AM-1024x614

:rotating_light: POLL: Are violent protesters “criminals” and “thugs”?

By submitting, you agree to our Privacy Policy & Terms.

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio’s (D) daughter, Chiara de Blasio, was arrested Saturday evening at a protest hotspot that had descended into rioting, the New York Post and Breitbart News report.

Police declared an unlawful assembly between 12th Street and Broadway in Manhattan after 10:00.
“That was a real hotspot, police cars were getting burned there, people were throwing and yelling, fighting with cops. There were thousands of people in that area at that time,” a law enforcement source told the Post.
The 25-year-old De Blasio was taken into custody as protesters did not return to their homes.

“We appreciate and respect all peaceful protests, but now it is time for people to go home,” the mayor said during a press conference. “If you went out peacefully to make a point about the need for change, you have been heard and change is coming in the city. I have no doubt about that. It’s time to go home so we can all move forward.”
Recently, the son of Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison officially declared his support for Antifa, according to Fox News.

CoutCali

Back to top Go down

Post by CoutCali 1st June 2020, 12:40 am

MuaThuDuoiMua wrote:Thì tụi Xì theo đóm ăn tàn ... còn đám "lừa" VN bày đặt quyên tiền cho tụi nó chắc cũng xà xẻo 1 mớ chứ tốt lành gì ? Khi nào tụi nó đi đập phá, cướp bóc mấy tiệm VN thì ngồi đó mà khóc rồi đi kêu police ...
Có mấy tiệm nail của VN bị đập phá tan tành mà không nhớ coi video đó ở đâu, đâu có ai khóc cho họ đâu Mây .  Tụi nó chỉ khóc cho tụi bạo loạn mà thôi

Các chủ tiêm bị đập, cướp tan tành hết đứng khóc ròng, có 2 polish bị bắn ở Oakland - 1 chết, 1 bị thương nặng, người ta đang lái xe bị tụi nó chận lại đập xe .... đâu có ai lên tiếng đòi công lý cho những sự mất mát do tụi khủng bố này gây ra

CoutCali

Back to top Go down

Post by CoutCali 1st June 2020, 12:42 am

Biden staff donate to group that pays bail in riot-torn Minneapolis

Jason LangeTrevor Hunnicutt
3 MIN READ

• [url=https://www.twitter.com/share?url=https%3A%2F%2Freut.rs%2F2MjO8Y5&text=Biden staff donate to group that pays bail in riot-torn Minneapolis][/url]
  • [url=https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Freut.rs%2F2MjO8Y5&t=Biden staff donate to group that pays bail in riot-torn Minneapolis][/url]

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Campaign staff for Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden are advertising their donations to a group that pays bail fees in Minneapolis after the city’s police jailed people protesting the killing of a black man by a white police officer.

FILE PHOTO: Democratic U.S. presidential candidate and former Vice President Joe Biden is seen at War Memorial Plaza during Memorial Day, amid the outbreak of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), in New Castle, Delaware, U.S. May 25, 2020. REUTERS/Carlos Barria

At least 13 Biden campaign staff members posted on Twitter on Friday and Saturday that they made donations to the Minnesota Freedom Fund, which opposes the practice of cash bail, or making people pay to avoid pre-trial imprisonment. The group uses donations to pay bail fees in Minneapolis.
Biden campaign spokesman Andrew Bates said in a statement to Reuters that the former vice president opposes the institution of cash bail as a “modern day debtors prison.”
But the campaign declined to answer questions on whether the donations were coordinated within the campaign, underscoring the politically thorny nature of the sometimes violent protests.
Bates instead pointed to Biden’s comments that protesters have the right to be angry but that more violence won’t solve justice problems.

President Donald Trump’s re-election campaign on Saturday said it was “disturbing” that Biden’s team “would financially support the mayhem that is hurting innocent people and destroying what good people spent their lives building,” in an email about the Reuters story that called for Biden to condemn the riots.
ADVERTISEMENT

Trump, a Republican who has described himself as a “law and order” president, on Friday called protesters “thugs,” and on Saturday said states and cities must get “much tougher” on anti-police protests or the federal government will step in by using the military and making arrests.
Trump has also expressed sympathy over the case of George Floyd, who died on Monday after a police officer pinned him to ground by kneeling on his neck.
It is unclear how many people have been jailed after four nights of protests. Minnesota Governor Tim Walz on Saturday said many of those arrested have been from out of state.
Minnesota could be critical in determining the winner of the Nov. 3 presidential election.
The Democratic candidate in the 2016 election, Hillary Clinton, narrowly won the state by a 1.5 percentage point margin. Trump hopes to win the state this year and held a large rally in Minneapolis in October.
Trump has struggled to attract African American voters, with only 8% of African Americans voting for him in 2016, according to a Reuters/Ipsos Election Day poll. However, a nationwide decline in black voter turnout in 2016 was widely seen as contributing to Trump’s victory.
ADVERTISEMENT

Biden’s campaign staff, in their Twitter posts, called attention to U.S. inequities based on race and income.
“It is up to everyone to fight injustice,” Colleen May, who identified herself as an campaign organizer for Biden in South Carolina, Wisconsin and Florida, said in a Twitter post that included an image of her receipt from donating $50 to the Minnesota Freedom Fund.
Reporting by Jason Lange in Washington and Trevor Hunnicutt in New York; Editing by Daniel Wallis
Our Standards:The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.
MORE FROM REUTERS

Last edited by CoutCali on 1st June 2020, 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total

CoutCali

Back to top Go down

Post by CoutCali 1st June 2020, 12:45 am

Đám dâm chủ lòi đuôi chồn cáo ra rồi

CoutCali

Back to top Go down

Post by MuaThuDuoiMua 1st June 2020, 9:57 pm

Vậy là thằng Bi đen ủng hộ cho tụi looter, xúi tụi mày cứ làm loạn lên vô tù tao cho tiền bail ra ...   bua
MuaThuDuoiMua
MuaThuDuoiMua

Back to top Go down

Post by CoutCali 2nd June 2020, 4:42 pm

Không phải người da màu nào cũng ủng hộ đập phá, cướp bóc, đốt phá .  Cô gái này thật gan dạ khi đối đáp với đám biểu tình BLM  

https://www.breitbart.com/social-justice/2020/06/01/watch-black-lives-matter-is-a-joke-black-d-c-resident-tells-far-left-group-go-to-chicago/amp/

Watch – 'Black Lives Matter Is a Joke': Black D.C. Resident Tells Far-Left Group 'Go to Chicago'

AMY FURR and MATT PERDIE  2 Jun 2020
A D.C. resident confronted Black Lives Matter (BLM) protesters at a demonstration over the death of George Floyd in Washington, DC, on Sunday, calling them “hypocrites.”

“Black Lives Matter is a joke. You are the racists,” said Nestride Yumga, an American citizen originally from Africa.

“Go to Chicago. They don’t have schools, and they die every day. They don’t matter [to you] because you can’t get attention from that,” she told protesters.

One woman told Yumga to “shut up” and said no one wanted to hear what she had to say. However, Yumga kept speaking to the crowd.

She continued:

Group of hypocrites! Go to Southeast D.C., Northeast D.C. Tell them black lives matter! If it matters, it should matter everywhere. You guys are hypocrites, attention seekers. Black lives should matter everywhere. It doesn’t take a white cop to kill a black person [for their life] to matter.

When black people kill black people, they don’t come out and do this crap.

“I’m proud of my country, and I don’t want my country to be portrayed like this,” Yumga told Breitbart News, adding that Floyd’s death should not be an opportunity for groups to make people feel like victims.

“No one is a victim here. The only victim here is George Floyd.”

Last edited by CoutCali on 2nd June 2020, 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

CoutCali

Back to top Go down

Post by CoutCali 2nd June 2020, 4:51 pm

MuaThuDuoiMua wrote:Vậy là thằng Bi đen ủng hộ cho tụi looter, xúi tụi mày cứ làm loạn lên vô tù tao cho tiền bail ra ...   bua

[size=46]Joe Biden Leaves Home To Visit Delaware Protest Site[/size]

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Flipboard
  • Email

[size=16]May 31, 20207:22 PM ET
Những người đứng sau sự bạo động 2020 Npr_90965992_large_sq-ecd20f9a1832855d2511b961d14bed8ce4b12532-s100-c85
[size=16]SCOTT DETROW

Twitter[/size][/size]
Những người đứng sau sự bạo động 2020 Gettyimages-1215144002_wide-21c73817adcd3904e2c8f9b5e3dcb4bf22dbdb50-s800-c85

[size=16]Joe Biden makes a visit to a veterans memorial in Delaware last Monday. He made his second trip away from his home since the pandemic started on Sunday with a visit to a protest site in Wilmington, Del.

Olivier Douliery/AFP via Getty Images

Former Vice President Joe Biden made an unannounced visit on Sunday to the site in Wilmington, Del., where protests took place the night before, one of dozens of protests across the country following the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis police custody.
It was the second time in a week that Biden left his home, following a brief Memorial Day wreath-laying ceremony at a veterans memorial in New Castle, Del. Biden has been campaigning exclusively from his house since coronavirus lockdowns began, repeatedly saying he is following stay-at-home orders issued by Delaware's governor.

[/size]
Những người đứng sau sự bạo động 2020 9GYZo8bl_normal

Joe Biden

✔@JoeBiden

[ltr]We are a nation in pain right now, but we must not allow this pain to destroy us.

As President, I will help lead this conversation — and more importantly, I will listen, just as I did today visiting the site of last night's protests in Wilmington.[/ltr]

Những người đứng sau sự bạo động 2020 EZYOHHiXYAANeCA?format=jpg&name=small

3:07 PM - May 31, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy
[size][ltr]

[size=14]54.7K people are talking about this

[/ltr]

[/size]
As cities across the country have been overwhelmed by sometimes violent protests responding to Floyd's death — and as President Trump has stoked divisions with tweets about "vicious dogs" ready to respond to White House protests, labeling of Minnesota protesters as "thugs" and repeatedly blaming unrest on Democratic mayors and governors — Biden has tried to increase his visibility to portray a more empathetic and conciliatory approach to leadership[/size]

CoutCali

Back to top Go down

Post by CoutCali 2nd June 2020, 5:00 pm

Thằng Bi Đen ủng hộ cho cái đám looter đi phá dân Mỹ, nó đi thăm trụ sở Black Life Matter bên Delaware nè Mây 

Tối hôm Chủ Nhật tụi looter khoảng 100 đứa tới đập phá mall ở trong town của tui, cách nhà tui khoảng 10 phút, neighbors vội kêu nhau chuẩn bị sẵn vũ khí để chống lại cái đám bạo động, tui chất đầy cây sắt, gạch, súng lên nòng sẵn hể tụi nó tới là sống chết với tụi nó .  Từ khi sinh ra đời tới giờ sống trong hoà bình chưa bao giờ hiểu được cảm giác sợ hãi như lần này  chu

CoutCali

Back to top Go down

Post by CoutCali 2nd June 2020, 5:06 pm

CoutCali

Back to top Go down

Post by CoutCali 2nd June 2020, 5:07 pm

CoutCali

Back to top Go down

Post by MuaThuDuoiMua 2nd June 2020, 10:25 pm

Nay bên tui tụi nó cũng quậy tưng, chỗ tui ngoại ô xa Phila nên chưa thấy động tịnh gì, nhưng cái mall cách nhà khoảng 10 miles nay họ đóng cửa lúc 3 giờ chiều vì có tin tụi nó sẽ kéo tới, tức là tụi này có đám cầm đầu, lên kế hoạch đi cướp phá ở đâu là chúng rủ nhau tụ tập tới đó .
MuaThuDuoiMua
MuaThuDuoiMua

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 3rd June 2020, 12:43 pm

MuaThuDuoiMua wrote:Vậy là thằng Bi đen ủng hộ cho tụi looter, xúi tụi mày cứ làm loạn lên vô tù tao cho tiền bail ra 
Thằng già tồi!!! Ông vua kỳ thị mà bày đặt xạo "lừa"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Đến từ : USA

https://4everfriends.forumvi.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 3rd June 2020, 12:45 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

Đến từ : USA

https://4everfriends.forumvi.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CoutCali 3rd June 2020, 3:33 pm

Coi mấy video bạo động ở Huntington Beach thấy có 4-5 xe bus chở đám bạo loạn cướp bóc tới, gần mấy chổ đó thấy mấy pallet gạch để sẵn cho tụi nó xài.  Tui Antifa đứng ra tổ chức vụ bạo loạn này .  Hôm CN tụi nó phá mall phía đông, thứ 2 tụi nó đập phá tiệm Target ở phía tây; vậy đó mà trên Nextdoor còn có 1 đứa lên kêu đi biểu tình cho "black live matter" , có nhiều người vô chửi nói bạo loạn như vậy chưa đủ hay sao ? rốt cuộc chụp hình có 3-4 con Mễ đứng ra cầm bảng ủng hộ cho BLM 

Coi trên FB có account tên Blank Nguyen quay film 4 đứa du học sinh đi theo đám bạo loạn vô chợ hôi của, bị police tới gõ cửa hỏi thăm sức khoẻ

CoutCali

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next