4everfriends.forumvi.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BỘ GÕ TIẾNG VIỆT ONLINE
Right click to open new tab

SF no*i co' homeless ddo^ng nhu* qua^n Nguye^n, trong khi ddo' da^n bie?u Nancy Peplosi cua? ho. show off her wealthy trong tho*`i gian tra'nh di.ch

2 posters

Go down

SF no*i co' homeless ddo^ng nhu* qua^n Nguye^n, trong khi ddo' da^n bie?u Nancy Peplosi cua? ho. show off her wealthy trong tho*`i gian tra'nh di.ch  Empty SF no*i co' homeless ddo^ng nhu* qua^n Nguye^n, trong khi ddo' da^n bie?u Nancy Peplosi cua? ho. show off her wealthy trong tho*`i gian tra'nh di.ch

Post by CoutCali 17th April 2020, 7:52 pm

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/04/16/nancy_pelosis_quarantine_stash_of_very_expensive_ice_cream_in_a_very_expensive_freezer.html

GOP Mocks "Nancy Antoinette" Pelosi's Quarantine Stash Of Expensive Ice Cream In A Very Expensive Freezer

Posted By Tim Hains
On Date April 16, 2020

SF no*i co' homeless ddo^ng nhu* qua^n Nguye^n, trong khi ddo' da^n bie?u Nancy Peplosi cua? ho. show off her wealthy trong tho*`i gian tra'nh di.ch  P9mcJNGb_normal

Nancy Pelosi

✔@SpeakerPelosi

[ltr]We all have found our ways to keep our spirits up during these trying times. Mine just happens to fill up my freezer. #LateLateShow[/ltr]

SF no*i co' homeless ddo^ng nhu* qua^n Nguye^n, trong khi ddo' da^n bie?u Nancy Peplosi cua? ho. show off her wealthy trong tho*`i gian tra'nh di.ch  EVktghGXYAEqQP7?format=jpg&name=small

8:17 AM - Apr 14, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy

[ltr]

21.9K people are talking about this

[/ltr]

As this clip from House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's interview on CBS's "Late, Late Show" began to circulate around the internet on Tuesday, the Trump campaign rapid response director Steve Guest pointed out that she is "eating $13 dollar a pint ice cream out of her $24,000 fridge."

"The Paycheck Protection Program ran out of money this morning because Democrats, led by Nancy Pelosi, blocked the necessary $250 billion replenishment for the program that Congressional Republicans tried to deliver," the Republican National Committee said in a statement on Wednesday. "Now 'Nancy Antoinette' has to explain to America why she chose to show off her luxury refrigerators and $13-dollar a pint ice cream collection from her chateau in San Francisco instead of funding the Paycheck Protection Program which has saved millions of jobs all across the country."

SF no*i co' homeless ddo^ng nhu* qua^n Nguye^n, trong khi ddo' da^n bie?u Nancy Peplosi cua? ho. show off her wealthy trong tho*`i gian tra'nh di.ch  Ec_k_m9q_normal

Steve Guest

✔@SteveGuest

[ltr]While Nancy Pelosi sits in her ivory tower in San Francisco, eating $13 dollar a pint ice cream out of her $24,000 fridge, she is cheering on Democrats for blocking coronavirus relief aid that has so far been distributed to 1.3 million small businesses that is about to run out. https://twitter.com/ComfortablySmug/status/1250530831547891713 …[/ltr]

Comfortably Smug@ComfortablySmug
Replying to @ComfortablySmug
Nancy Pelosi standing in front of a $24,000 fridge saying how proud she is cutting off small businesses struggling in this crisis.

https://www.subzero-wolf.com/sub-zero/bi-30us-bi-30us …

SF no*i co' homeless ddo^ng nhu* qua^n Nguye^n, trong khi ddo' da^n bie?u Nancy Peplosi cua? ho. show off her wealthy trong tho*`i gian tra'nh di.ch  EVrHKMaWkAAUNEC?format=jpg&name=360x360
SF no*i co' homeless ddo^ng nhu* qua^n Nguye^n, trong khi ddo' da^n bie?u Nancy Peplosi cua? ho. show off her wealthy trong tho*`i gian tra'nh di.ch  EVrHKauWoAYg0FW?format=jpg&name=360x360

2:44 PM - Apr 15, 2020

[ltr]

1,269 people are talking about this

[/ltr]

"This is something you can get through the mail... Chocolate, and then we have some other chocolate here... I enjoy it. I like it better than anything else, and I don't know why but it agrees with me," Pelosi said. "And we just restocked the ice cream for Easter Sunday because we were, shall we say, enjoying -- I don't know what I would have done without ice cream."

Since then, others took up the call:

SF no*i co' homeless ddo^ng nhu* qua^n Nguye^n, trong khi ddo' da^n bie?u Nancy Peplosi cua? ho. show off her wealthy trong tho*`i gian tra'nh di.ch  CoV8077b_normal

James Woods

✔@RealJamesWoods

[ltr]Her two refrigerators together cost $24,000 for her specialty chocolate ice creams, but she hates the small business owners of America. “Let them eat cake.” https://twitter.com/mattdizwhitlock/status/1250515297947332617 …[/ltr]

Matt Whitlock

✔@mattdizwhitlock
Replying to @mattdizwhitlock
After today, Small Business workers and employees aren’t going to get a paycheck to feed their families because of the Democrats.

But here’s a video Nancy Pelosi’s team put out of her showcasing a (very fancy) freezer full of ice cream and a house full of chocolate.

SF no*i co' homeless ddo^ng nhu* qua^n Nguye^n, trong khi ddo' da^n bie?u Nancy Peplosi cua? ho. show off her wealthy trong tho*`i gian tra'nh di.ch  C_5QHJ4HNeLI2gJu?format=jpg&name=small

1:47 AM - Apr 16, 2020

[ltr]

19.2K people are talking about this

[/ltr]

SF no*i co' homeless ddo^ng nhu* qua^n Nguye^n, trong khi ddo' da^n bie?u Nancy Peplosi cua? ho. show off her wealthy trong tho*`i gian tra'nh di.ch  CpYWuYI9_normal

Glenn Greenwald

✔@ggreenwald

[ltr]Her two huge refrigerators by themselves cost more than many people make in a year.

It's so revealing that the politician Dems adore most is one of the richest members of Congress. Pelosi has been so rich for so long that she can't see how tone-deaf this is. It's her normal: https://twitter.com/mehdirhasan/status/1250248960519950344 …[/ltr]

Mehdi Hasan

✔@mehdirhasan

Millions of Americans are waiting for crappy one-time 1200 dollar checks that Congress passed before they went on holiday, and the Speaker is on a late night comedy program showing off how much ice cream she has stored in her freezer.

Why are the Democrats so bad at politics? https://twitter.com/speakerpelosi/status/1250080704446238725 …

5:10 AM - Apr 15, 2020

[ltr]

1,052 people are talking about this

[/ltr]

Joe Biden added:

SF no*i co' homeless ddo^ng nhu* qua^n Nguye^n, trong khi ddo' da^n bie?u Nancy Peplosi cua? ho. show off her wealthy trong tho*`i gian tra'nh di.ch  OneP6BrA_normal

Joe Biden

✔@JoeBiden

[ltr]You have great taste, @SpeakerPelosi. https://twitter.com/jenhab/status/1250067209608708098 …[/ltr]

Jennifer Haberkorn

✔@jenhab

.@SpeakerPelosi’s freezer - as captured on @latelateshow - has nothing but ice cream.

SF no*i co' homeless ddo^ng nhu* qua^n Nguye^n, trong khi ddo' da^n bie?u Nancy Peplosi cua? ho. show off her wealthy trong tho*`i gian tra'nh di.ch  EVkhgDuX0AEM_SE?format=jpg&name=small

2:27 PM - Apr 14, 2020

[ltr]

5,731 people are talking about this

[/ltr]

CoutCali

Back to top Go down

SF no*i co' homeless ddo^ng nhu* qua^n Nguye^n, trong khi ddo' da^n bie?u Nancy Peplosi cua? ho. show off her wealthy trong tho*`i gian tra'nh di.ch  Empty Re: SF no*i co' homeless ddo^ng nhu* qua^n Nguye^n, trong khi ddo' da^n bie?u Nancy Peplosi cua? ho. show off her wealthy trong tho*`i gian tra'nh di.ch

Post by chandoi 18th April 2020, 7:47 am

It is a shame to have this kind of leadership SF no*i co' homeless ddo^ng nhu* qua^n Nguye^n, trong khi ddo' da^n bie?u Nancy Peplosi cua? ho. show off her wealthy trong tho*`i gian tra'nh di.ch  144443736
chandoi
chandoi

Đến từ : Thành Phố Buồn, USA

Back to top Go down